look what my friend did to her dog i can’t breathe
Binder GiveawayBasically I'm an idiot who doesn't look at what size he's ordering. This fucking thing is for children I swear to god.
So here’s the deal…
I have a binder that I don’t fit that needs to be given away. It is an S Black Strapless Chest Binder from E.V.A (it comes with attachable straps).
Here’s the size chart
that I failed to look at:(cm)(inch)————————————————————-
[[ How to Enter: ]] Reblog post and then send me an ask and tell me your reasons for wanting the binder. Unless I think one person really deserves the binder over another, the picking will be random.
I wont answer the asks until the time is over:
- PLEASE REBLOG EVEN IF YOU AREN’T ENTERING. I want as many people as possible to see this, since it’s hard to find someone who is the exact right size.
- Please only enter if you are trans* (agender, bigender, ftm, genderqueer, etc). Basically please no cisgendered cosplayers.
- You don’t need to follow me, but know I’m going to be doing a binder giveaway sometime in the future in which the winner can choose their own size/style.I’m letting this one go for only a week, and l’ll count the first day as tomorrow. So this ends Wednesday, May 22nd! Goodluck!
if we’re mutually following each other i’m going to go between two extremes:
- replying to your text posts like we’re best friends when we’re not
- acting like i don’t know you exist because i don’t want you to think i’m coming on too strong
both of these things mean i want to be your friend i am just socially awkward as hell
Most minorities, however, who regularly encounter difficulties due to race, experience colorblind ideologies quite differently. Colorblindness creates a society that denies their negative racial experiences, rejects their cultural heritage, and invalidates their unique perspectives.
|—||Monica Williams, Ph.D for Psychology Today, “Colorblind Ideology is a Form of Racism (via willworkforwords)|